Effective Date: November 1, 2017
Information Collected by Practitioner
Types of Information Collected
Information that You Provide Voluntarily
Practitioner collects Information that you voluntarily provide to Practitioner. You may provide Practitioner with Information when you do any of the following:
- fill out any form on the Website
- subscribe to Practitioner’s mailing list to receive newsletters or other communications
- follow Practitioner on social media
- participate in any services offered by Practitioner
- attend any of Practitioner’s classes, training or other events
- correspond with Practitioner by phone, email, social media, or otherwise
- purchase any products from Practitioner
- participate in any discussion forums or post any content on the Website (such as posting a comment)
Information that is Automatically Collected
Practitioner’s Website and/or third party communications tools may automatically collect certain Information when you visit the Website or interact with the communications tools, including, but not limited to, the following:
- browser software, software and hardware attributes, operating system, device information
- IP address, geographic location information (such as your country or state)
- browsing information, date and time of each visit, statistics about the behavior of visitors, unique visitors, pages viewed, unique pageviews, links clicked, referral URL
- actions taken by you in response to an email such as whether you opened an email, your email software information
Practitioner and Practitioner’s third party suppliers may use various technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect Information to make the Website and related services available, to help identify and track visitors, to collect and store information regarding your usage of the Website or any third party supplier’s websites or services, to analyze trends, to manage website access preferences, to provide you with targeted advertising, to analyze the effectiveness of any such advertising, and to provide you with a more personalized customer experience. Practitioner may also receive reports including your Information that were created through the use of certain technologies by Practitioner’s third party suppliers on an individual and/or anonymized basis. Information stored in cookies and similar technologies may be linked to Personal Information stored in Practitioner’s or Practitioner’s third party suppliers’ systems.
Information collected from other sources
Practitioner works with various third party suppliers and may also receive Information about you from them.
How Practitioner Uses Your Information
Practitioner may use Information obtained about you for the following purposes:
- managing and providing Practitioner’s Website
- providing you with services and/or products
- responding to your communications, requests, and/or questions
- communicating with you about specials, promotions, sales offers, services, products, and/or information that may be of interest to you
- customizing, displaying, and delivering advertising
- notifying you regarding changes to Practitioner’s business, services, products, and/or Practitioner’s terms and conditions
- complying with any contractual obligations between you and Practitioner, including without limitation under the Agreement
Sharing Your Personal Information
Practitioner may share your Information with third parties with your consent, as well as in the following circumstances:
- WordPress – website design and framework and various third party plugins and widgets
- MailChimp – manages Practitioner’s email communications
- Acuity Scheduling – appointment/calendar management software
For more information about the privacy practices of the third party suppliers noted above, you should visit their respective websites.
- Protection of Practitioner and Others: Practitioner may disclose or share Information if Practitioner has a good faith belief that such disclosure or sharing is legally required, or is necessary to protect Practitioner’s legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of the Agreement), the legal rights of others, or the safety or security of Practitioner, Practitioner’s personnel, or Practitioner’s customers.
- Transfers of your Information: Practitioner and/or Practitioner’s third party suppliers may transfer your Information in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
Public Posts or Contributions on the Website
The Website may have tools that enable you to publicly post information or other content such as comments. Any information or content that you post on the Website using such tools becomes publicly available, and could be used by third parties to contact you, to send you unsolicited messages (spam), or for purposes neither Practitioner nor you have any control over. Practitioner is not responsible for any Information you choose to submit or publish on the Website via these tools. Practitioner may require you to accept additional terms and conditions prior to allowing you to post any information or content to the Website.
Marketing; California Privacy Rights
Links to Third Party Websites
Children’s Online Privacy
Practitioner does not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13) or the applicable age of consent in your country. If you believe that Practitioner may have collected Personal Information from someone under the applicable age of consent, please email Practitioner.
Questions or Comments